Friday, August 05, 2005

FINDING YOUR BEST IN THE WORST OF TIMES

FINDING YOUR BEST IN THE WORST OF TIMES

Isn't it a pity, now isn't it a shame?
How we break each other's hearts
And cause each other pain
How we take each other's love
Without thinking any more
Forgetting to give back, isn't it a pity?

Some things take so long
But how do I explain
There are too many people
Can't see we're all the same
And because of all the tears
Their eyes can't hope to see
The beauty that surrounds them, isn't it a pity?


Isn't it a pity, isn't it a shame
How we break each other's hearts
And cause each other pain
How we take each other's love
Without thinking any more
Forgetting to give back, isn't it a pity?

Forgetting to give back, isn't it a pity?

Forgetting to give back, now isn't it a pity?

What a pity, pity pity pity pity

I would be interested to know what George Harrison was thinking about when he wrote this song. Some time my ability to go unconscious and run my life on auto pilot amazes me. The thing is my auto pilot is a shitty driver and I have known this for a very long time. Yet periodically I hand over the controls with out reservation. In this process I hurt those closest to me and put myself in the “backwards moving mode” so I get to carry the weight of my poor choices and make up for the progress I had made before the error. Will I ever learn.

THANK THE ANCESTORS FOR THE DRUM!!!!

Through the rhythm of the drum I find my heart, through the rhythm of the drum I find my soul, through the rhythm of the drum I find the strength to overcome the obstacles in my life and keep moving forward.

It is a pity to go unconscious and run amuck. But with the rhythm of the healing drum, the way is found to reconnect the heart and the life and renew hope!

Keep drumming!!!!!

For more information about the healing drum go to www.healingdrummer.com or email me at toby@healingdrummer.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home