Thursday, June 30, 2005

How does psychology, quantum physics, and shamanism all tie together to change your life?

Ok so I have not been a good reliable blogger! My commitment is to have a minimum of one entry per week. If I don’t you are welcome to harass me at toby@healingdrummer.com

So the blog of the day is this… How does psychology, quantum physics, and shamanism all tie together to change your life? I have recently come in contact with the work of Arnold Mindell Ph.D. This man has articulated in the most amazing way what Sound Attunement Therapy (SAT) is all about. My reading recommendation for the month is “The Quantum Mind and Healing” by Arnold Mindell. Ph.D. In this book Dr. Mindell lays out the best explanation I have ever seen of what is involved in the complete healing and shifting of energy to support life long change in ones life. The shifting of patterns via physiological process, Sound Energy, and Journeys to the unseen world, the world of the shaman! For more information about healing in the quantum level go to my website www.healingdrummer.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home