Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Diversity in Action

Well Columbus Ohio is a very interesting place. It just goes to show that the sound of the drum is the tuning of the soul no matter where you go. I met some of the most amazing people this past week. As I fly home I want to share the importance of bringing your gift to the world. One of the groups I worked with were a wonderful community of Methodist ministers. All women, and all connected to the deep truth of the universal energy of LOVE and compassion. They were honoring a friend who had passed away three years ago and I was asked to administer the healing drum during part of their ceremony. I ask Spirit to bring us more ministers like these women.

Open your hearts to the rhythm of a new drum. If you carry hate , let it change to the rhythm of Love. If you carry judgment, allow the healing drum to shift it to acceptance. It you are carrying resentment let the spirit of understanding and healing take it’s place.

As the healing drum moves to more places in the world and reaches more hearts I see more clearly the mission of my calling. My calling is to bring the healing drum to all the beings on the planet that can benefit from it.

The world need more drummers. For more information check out www.healingdrummer.com and email me at toby@healingdrummer.com

Walk to the rhythm of your own drum and share it with as many people as possible!

Blessings to all,
Tobias Christensen

1 Comments:

Blogger cricket said...

Thanks again Toby for getting to the essence of the issue.

The healing drum is not the only drum in the world, it is one that is used frequently, and can be heard by many.

As I practice with my own drum, in my own home, I know it makes a differance in the atmosphere of my home. If I am busy being impatient, I go to my drum, and there I play different beats, and sure enough one will surface and my anxiousness relaxes.

Encourgae children to play the drum. They do not require exotic equipent, my grand daughter knows exactly where the wooden spoons are kept and if I begin to play the drum, she gets her spoons and big pillow and plays her drum. It does not matter what they play, but that they play, this is how we teach others to find their own place in this big world.

Keep going with your outreach, and I pray that everyone you touch with the healing drum,touches another with the possibility.

3:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home