Monday, October 31, 2005

SPAMMERS AND MY BLOG

SPAMMERS AND MY BLOG

OK, I want to let you all know that there are a bunch of freeloading, unethical, cheats that are spamming my blog. I in NO WAY support “New Testament”, “Anxiety Disorder”, anything from “Orendon”. It really makes me upset when I take the time to provide a forum to support drumming and sound healing and these people without my permission load links to their websites to scam you with some MLM products. If I endorse a product or person I will whole heartedly let you know. If you see a comment with a link and it is not referenced in my article, know that this is one of the freeloading spammers and do not give them the courtesy of a click!

Blessings,
Toby

www.healingdrummer.com
toby@healingdrummer.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Maggie The LadyHawk said...

Wow! I did a search on Orendon because I get so many spams from "him" every time I post. The search brought me to your blog, and I now feel like I'm blessed with only 3 or 4 spams per post. Man this sucks! After a while Blogger will get the hint when we all leave them for another blog site that doesn't have as many spammers. Please take care.

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home