Saturday, July 08, 2006

Crystal Alchemy and Sacred Geometry

As my work has developed I am becoming aware of many complimentary modalities to Sound Attunement Therapy. Two of which have inspired my new CD Crystal alchemy. One modality I have implemented in a big way is sacred geometry. About three years ago a man named Hans built a copper bed for me, which had two symbols on it. One is the Star of David which is a two dimensional Merkabah and the other is the Flower of Life. Which is a series of three infinity signs, which intersect in a common center. The other aspect of this bed that is interesting is that it is filled with Silica and quarts crystal. In addition I was shown a configuration of other mineral elements to use in a certain pattern under the bed to enhance its already incredible power.

The use of stones and crystals with the sound of the drum is remarkable to say the least, and then you add the configuration based on sacred geometry and the power of healing increases exponentially. With the use of these combined tools I have seen major shifts occur in a mater of minutes that would historically have taken several sessions.

Although I have worked with sacred geometry and minerals for several years, I had the good fortune to meet a man in Cincinnati Ohio Gene Jackson “The Crystal Guy” who showed me a way of combining these modalities that is truly profound.

The inspiration for the Crystal Alchemy CD came also from experiencing the energy of combining different instruments with the drum. I met Brenda Harvey in Connecticut and her amazing skills at Didgeridoo and Native American flue opened doorways of healing energy that were quite significant. I am very happy with the way this CD came out and I hope you enjoy it. As you listen to it you might grab your favorite stone and allow it to work on you to the sounds of Crystal Alchemy!



To purchase your copy of Crystal Alchemy go to www.healingdrummer.com and click on “New CD Release”

www.healingdrummer.com
toby@healingdrummer.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home